Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager from Microsoft, available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite. Although often used mainly as an email application, it also includes a calendar, task manager, contact manager, note taking, journal, and web browsing.
1 Full Day Workshop In Microsoft Outlook
Module 1: Layout Difference Between Outlook – 2000 & Outlook – 2003 & Outlook – 2007
- Public Folders
- Outlook Today
- Email Notification
Module 2: New Features in Outlook – 2003
- Creating a new profile (Exchange Server)
- Working with Email
- Creating a New Mail Message
- Inserting a BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) filed
- Replaying to mails
- Forwarding Mail
- Sending mail with Attachment
- Sending mail Importance setting
Module 3: Different Email Oprions
- Forcefully checking the spelling before you send the Mail
- Sending Email with the response buttons.
- Tracing your email with delivery and return Receipt
- Adding the simple Signature to your email
- Creating an Email using a Stationary
- Sending a post-dated mail
- Sending Mails with follow-up
Module 4: Working in offline mode (Cached Exchange Mode)
- Switching to offline mode
Module 5: Organizing and Manading Email
- Arranging your email by category(Sorting of mails)
- Giving color to specfic email so that it is easy to trace
- Viewing only the Unread message in your folder
- Recalling the send message
Module 6: Working with Folders
- Creating a Simple Folder
- Moving the email to a specific folders
- Creating Personal Folder
- Giving Password to your personal folders
- Directing all new mails from mailbox to personal folder
- Checking size of the folders
- Display total count of message instead of the count of unread message indicato
- Creating rules with the rules wizard
Module 7: Creating out of Office your Email
- Types of Rules
- Creating Rules with the Rules Wizard
Module 8: Creating out of Office Replies
- General tips and considerations
- Creating an out of Office Reply
- Turning Off the Out of Office Assistant
- Turning Off Out of Office Assistant: Outlook Already Open
Module 9: Junk Email Filters
- Overview of Junk Email Filters
- Setting Junk E-Mail Filters in Outlook
Module 10: Archiving your Folders
- Archiving data automatically
- Archiving data manually
- Restoring data
Module 11: Contacts
- Creating a New Personal Address Book
- Creating a Distribution List
Module 12: Calendar
- Introduction to Calendar
- Creating a New Appointment
- Creating a Recurring Appointment
- Sending a Meeting Request Mail
Module 13: Tasks
- Creating a New Tasks
- Assigning the Tasks to Others
Module 14: Sharing your Folders (Inbox, Calendar, Tasks etc.)
- Outlook folder permissions
- Giving Permissions to your folders
- Open other user’s folders who has given you permissions
- Sending Mails on Behalf of Other User
Module 15: Reparing a Corrupted PST File Useful SHortcut keys in Outlook
Talk to the Trainer or Enquire about the Program
A great learning experience!!! Teaching was in depth and explained very well. Mr. Faiyaz Khairaz covered all important aspects of Microsoft Excel and Outlook. Would definitely recommend to all those who want to learn about the various aspects of using Microsoft Office Package.
14:19 16 Jun 17
This was an amazing experience. The entire session was really a great learning experience. I would recommend this to all corporates.
04:03 19 Jun 17
The training by Mr Faiyaz was sublime.. I got to know many new things and revision of known things.. Overall it was splendid expereince of Excel training.. Thanks for imparting such good knowledge
05:28 01 Jun 17
A great workshop just ended for us at Mahindra buses and trucks...fayaz was very helpful and indeed persuasive in getting us ingrained in excel and outlook ... Would recommend ... Cheers
03:05 18 Jun 17
It was an excellent training session. Mr. Faiyaz has given us perfect guidance. The Excel Program was truly beneficial.
MIS India Private
14:06 20 Jul 17
It was a great corporate experience of learning advanced excel in a good ..smooth..faster way with hardwork and determination lead by Faiyaz...Very Good Keep It up ...Sterlite Tech Employee
13:58 20 Jul 17
Good Teaching Skills. Opened the completely new area of EXCEL. Would definitely suggest to my colleagues.
11:10 17 Aug 17
We had a two-day intensive workshop on Microsoft Excel in our corporate office and to sum up the experience let's just say beginner to pro in two days. Great learning session from the certified tutor, Mr. Faiyaz Khairaz.
11:45 21 Aug 17
Hii. Excellent & very nice trainer and thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience with us.thanksJitendra Kumar
06:42 22 Aug 17
it was too good..the way he teach us the MS Excel, we never thought there are so much we can do in excel. Now we can do more things in Excel i.e. presentation of Data. Teaching skill was amazing, Excellent Trainer. will definitely suggest my friends.
10:31 22 Aug 17
Faiyaz sir teach awesome excel it's very easy to understand our excel ... teaching skills are very good I will surely get in touch with him .. soon ...
13:20 30 Aug 17
Faiyaz was very much supporting & made us understand in detail. Thks! all the best.
13:21 30 Aug 17
Was very helpful in understanding the functions in Excel and how to use it. Very logical explanations for everything
13:19 30 Aug 17
On the first note I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing a brilliant workshop. The way how that all the topic have been covered up in a short span of time is very systematic. I personally appreciate the effort that Faiyaz sir has put. Most importantly the style of teaching, the way of interaction, and all the PRACTICE SHEETS were perfect to catch the topic.Two days well spent with proper LEARNINGS after a long time.THNX
10:54 12 Oct 17
Good teaching skills. Well structured course on Excel and Outlook. Highly recommend to new entrants in the corporate world
10:48 12 Oct 17
We had a training with Mr. Faiyaz Khairaz for a coupe of days in Pune. A very dynamic trainer who very well knows how to keep the flow for such sessions and keep the participants involved. Great learning experience.
10:45 12 Oct 17
Overall it was a good experience. Got to learn excel from basic.Thanks to Faiyaz Sir.
10:56 12 Oct 17
Excellent trainer (Faiyaz). The training was really helpful. Great experience.
10:46 12 Oct 17
Thanks, Faiyaz sir, for conducting such a brilliant workshop on Advance Excel....at CENTURY RAYON CO. for the first time. Hoping this relationship will go even further. You made the workshop so lively that even the topic like Excel had not only get understood but entertaining as well.Superb Workshop...
11:33 07 Nov 17
Very good faculty with in depth knowledge of ms Excel. Our training session held by Mr. Faiyaz Khairaz was excellent at Ms Century rayon.
18:07 13 Nov 17
A very great experience in learning many useful things in Excel..The trainer,Mr.Faiyaz is a bank of knowledge n specially to mention, loved his teaching style n techniques, right into our brains...good going..keep it up...
05:47 23 Nov 17
Very organized step by step approach of learning Excel.I like the interactive style, and having the sample worksheets available is helpful to practice. over all it was good.
12:00 23 Nov 17
Basic Excel training was good, got many thing to learn, Also the trainer Faiyaz was excellent in solving the query.
12:52 24 Jan 18
Excellent Trainer...good training topic, Teaching also very good. nice response..... Regards,Vinayak Ingawalenetmagic Solutions.Vikhroli
12:58 25 Jan 18
Excellent trainer. Great knowledge of MS Excel. Good interactive learning experience. Thank you Mr. Faiyaz for the wonderful session.
10:51 26 Jan 18