Microsoft Power BI Training | Power Bi Certification Program
(Workshop @ Bandra (w) on 31st March & 7th April 2018 For more details contact +91 9819006132)
Power BI —which combines Power BI Services, Desktop, and Mobile into a formidable business intelligence and analytics package. In this course, we teach you how to get the most out of this toolset, including Power BI Publisher and the Power BI mobile apps.
Learn how to connect to external data sources and upload CSV and Excel files, and then use Power BI Pro to create insightful reports, visualizations, and dashboards, complete with charts and maps. Get further insights from your data with Power BI Q&A and Microsoft Cortana, and then share the results with colleagues.
- Signing up for Power BI Pro
- Connecting to data sources
- Uploading data such as CSV and XLS files
- Creating reports, visualizations, charts, and maps
- Filtering, sorting, copying, and pasting visualizations
- Downloading custom visuals from the gallery
- Modifying existing reports
- Creating and managing data dashboards
- Querying data with Power BI Q&A and Microsoft Cortana
- Sharing report and dashboards
- Using Power BI Desktop and mobile apps