2 Full Days Workshop In VBA Macros
VBA Macros Workshop
This course will help to write macros in Excel using programming language Visual Basic Application (VBA). Recorded macro can edited to customize it to fulfill our requirement and one can directly go for coding to accomplish the required tasks. One can write his own functions and procedures, design forms and working with add-ins.
Program is scheduled for Advanced Microsoft Excel users. VBA is a programming language, requires aptitude for programming.
Participants attending this training should be familiar with the advanced operations in Microsoft Excel.
After completion of this program, the participants will be able to the following:
- Write macros to automate routine work.
- Create functions and procedures.
- Design and use forms for data entry.
- Create add-ins to deploy at client machines.
- Create simple reports.
Module 1: Overview of Basic Word
- Why security
- Security levels and its meaning
Module 2: Functions
- What is Function and Subroutine
- Writing Functions using VBA Editor
- Calling function in other workbook
Module 3: Recording Macros
- Recording and running macro
- Storing macro in different books
- Creating buttons and assigning macro to it
- Creating My Menu
Module 4: The Visual Basic Editor
- Editing macros using VBA Editor
- Understanding the project explorer
- Exploring windows properties
- Modifying code in code window
- Debugging code
Module 5: Programming Fundamentals
- Variables, data types and constants
- Object Variables
- Conditional structures (If …. Then, Select Case)
- Logical Operators
- Looping constructs (For loops, Do loops, while… Wend)
- Built-in functions
- Creating Subroutines
Module 6: Excel Object Model
- Working with objects – properties, events and methods
- Application objects
- Workbook objects, Worksheet objects and Range objects
- Charts objects
- Pivot table objects
Module 7: User Forms
- Creating forms
- Form events
- Creating custom menus and toolbars
- Creating Add-ins
Module 8: Working with other applications
- Working Word, PowerPoint and other applications.
[google-reviews-pro place_name=’Corporate Training in Advanced Excel Courses & VBA Macros Courses in Mumbai’ place_id=ChIJBdnh4EbJ5zsRIKZnfZExwAo auto_load=true rating_snippet=true min_filter=2 write_review=true view_mode=slider nofollow_link=true lazy_load_img=true]