1 Day Workshop In Mumbai For Microsoft Word
Microsoft Word, Level 1 (2016,2003, XP, 2000, 97)
Microsoft Word is a simple yet powerful word-processing application, allowing you to create documents and format them as per your requirements. This one-day program exposes the participants to many of the important and powerful features of Microsoft Word that are useful for their day-to-day work, as well as some advanced aspects that can help them in saving their time.
Almost every working person needs to work with letters or documents. A vast majority of people working with computers use Microsoft Word for managing their word-processing tasks. Therefore, people across functions and across organizational hierarchies will benefit from this program.
Participants should have basic familiarity with Microsoft Word. More specifically, they should know how to create, edit, format, print, and save documents.
Upon completion of this one-day program, the participants will be able to:
- Apply formatting to their documents.
- Work with columns and tables.
- Effectively use language features, such as spell check, thesaurus.
- Use mail merge for customizing standard letters.
- Create and use templates.
Module 1: Overview of Basic Word
- Selection techniques
- Using cut, copy, and paste operations
- Saving, opening, and closing documents
- Creating documents using existing template
Module 2: Editing Tools
- Using spell-check and grammar
- Using thesaurus
- Auto correct options
- Auto text options for automating typing
Module 3: Formatting Documents
- Paragraph alignment
- Setting indents
- Paragraph and line spacing
- Bullets and numbering
- Multilevel bullets
- Borders and shading
- Format painter
- Tab setting
- Adding drop cap
Module 4: Tables
- Creating tables
- Deleting and inserting rows and columns
- Resizing tables
- Sorting tables
- Formulas in tables
- Updating formulas
Module 5: Working with Documents
- Inserting Headers and Footers
- Inserting Page numbers
- Inserting Columns
Module 6: Mail Merge
- Performing mail merge on existing documents
- Using Word documents to create data sources
Module 7: Protecting Documents
- Protecting documents with passwords
- Changing or deleting passwords
[google-reviews-pro place_name=’Corporate Training in Advanced Excel Courses & VBA Macros Courses in Mumbai’ place_id=ChIJBdnh4EbJ5zsRIKZnfZExwAo auto_load=true rating_snippet=true min_filter=2 write_review=true view_mode=slider nofollow_link=true lazy_load_img=true]