An Excel Dashboard provides insight, analysis and alerts. They’re fully interactive and dynamic and can help with project management, customer service, retail management, financial forecasting and much more.
Participants attending this training should be familiar with the Advanced Excel, such as VlookUP, Match & Index, CountIF, SUMIF, IF condition.
If the mentioned topics are not familiar, we recommend a 2 Day Workshop.
- Usually fits on one page.
- Displays key trends, comparisons and data graphically or in small tables.
- Provides the reader with conclusions to their objective.
- Is often interactive allowing the user to filter data and switch views themselves.
- Employs best practices that enable the report to be updated quickly and easily (often at the click of just one button).
Excel Dashboard Course Module 1: Introduction
Excel Dashboard Course Module 2: Getting Your Data Ready
Excel Dashboard Course Module 3:
Excel Dashboard Course Module 4: Design Principles
- Charts & Tricks for Trending
- Secondary Axis
- Smoothing Data
- Formatting Tricks
- Highlighting Comparisons
- Top & Bottom Ranking
- Frequency Distribution
- Target vs Variance Charts
- Performance Against Target Range
- Bullet Graphs
- Win/Loss/Draw Conditional Format
- Dynamic Data Range
- Dynamic Labels
- Text Formulas
- Symbols in Formulas and Charts
- Charts Referencing Non-contiguous Ranges
- Embedding Objects in Charts
- Dynamic, Dynamic Data Validation Lists
- In Cell Charts
- Panel Charts
- Step Charts
Excel Dashboard Course Module 5: Interactive Controls
- Form Controls Introduction
- Check Boxes
- List Boxes
- Option Buttons
- Group Boxes
- Scroll Bar
- Combo Box with Macro
- Dynamic Date Filters 4 Ways
- Animated Charts
- INDIRECT Function Tricks
- Dynamic Named Range with OFFSET
- Dynamic Named Range with INDEX
- Dynamic Ranges for Charts
- Rollover Technique
- Scroll and Sort Table
Excel Dashboard Course Module 6: Analysing the Data
- Slicers – Excel 2010/2013/2016
- GETPIVOTDATA Function
- Capture Slicer Selection in Formula
- Slicer & PivotChart Dashboard Overview
Excel Dashboard Course Module 7: Putting It All Together
- New Dashboard Tour
- Pyramid Chart
- Array Formula Alternative to SUMIFS
- LARGE and SMALL Array and DAVERAGE
- Rank Values with PivotTable
- Scatter Chart
- DMAX, DMIN, DAVERAGE
- Formatting Quickly
[google-reviews-pro place_name=’Corporate Training in Advanced Excel Courses & VBA Macros Courses in Mumbai’ place_id=ChIJBdnh4EbJ5zsRIKZnfZExwAo auto_load=true rating_snippet=true min_filter=2 write_review=true view_mode=slider nofollow_link=true lazy_load_img=true]